Melanie On-Stage Style:
Melanie presents soul-provoking topics utilizing a combined thirty years of education, facilitation and speaking experience to engage audiences in a multidimensional, interactive adventure. She electrifies the in-person or virtual room with energetic passion and deep authenticity.
- Available for in-person or virtual events
- A private or VIP meet and greet session can also be scheduled as a follow up or a pre-event VIP reception (additional fee or pro bono with allowance to market/sell books)
- 4 or 8 -hour live presentation with hourly 10 min breaks and an hour for lunch.
- Retreat format will include large group speaking, individual exercises, and small group sharing.
- Agenda and all materials will be discussed and approved in advance by the organization.
- Melanie and her team will provide collateral materials such as case examples and worksheets.
- Melanie and her team will manage the entire experience including audience member comments and audience member break out rooms.
- A 15 – 30 minute meet and greet session can be scheduled as a follow up or a pre-event VIP reception.